COVID-19 and your safety
Your safety is our number one priority,
- To save time please register here before you come or register when you arrive at the funfair.
- Please wear a mask before entry to the fair.
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres from people around you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser gel provided at stations around the fair.
- Thorough cleaning routines in place at this fair.
- For your safety and convenience you can now pay contactless on all rides, game stalls & food units or you can purchase tokens from the token booth.
FULL COVID-19 SAFETY
MEASURES ARE IN
PLACE AT THIS FAIR
PLEASE USE THE HAND SANITISER STATIONS SITUATED AROUND THE FAIR
1/2 Price Tokens – Every Monday
1 Token = 60p
20 Tokens = £10
Tuesday 13th July
50% off Ride Tokens for NHS Workers*
*NHS ID required
|Dates:||Saturday 10th July – Monday 26th July 2021|
|Times:||Saturday 10th July: CLOSED (Due to the weather the decision was made along with the Council to postpone the opening until MONDAY 12th July.|
|Sunday 11th July: CLOSED (Due to the weather the decision was made along with the Council to postpone the opening until MONDAY 12th July.|
|Monday 12th July: 3:30pm – 9pm (Half Price Tokens)|
|Tuesday 13th July: 3:30pm – 9pm (50% off ride tokens for NHS workers)|
|Wednesday 14th July: CLOSED|
|Thursday 15th July: CLOSED|
|Friday 16th July: 3pm – 9:30pm|
|Saturday 17th July: 1pm – 9:30pm|
|Sunday 18th July: 1pm – 9pm|
|Monday 19th July: 3:30pm – 9pm (Half Price Tokens)|
|Tuesday 20th July: 3:30pm – 9pm (EID)|
|Wednesday 21st July: CLOSED|
|Thursday 22nd July: CLOSED|
|Friday 23rd July: 3pm – 9:30pm|
|Saturday 24th July: 1pm – 9:30pm|
|Sunday 25th July: 1pm – 9pm|
|Monday 26th July: 3:30pm – 9pm (Half Price Tokens)|
To purchase your Tokens from the Token Booth you can use CASH or CARD, we would prefer you to use Contactless Payment where possible.
All rides and inflatables are Tokens ONLY or CONTACTLESS PAYMENT as NO CASH is accepted on these attractions.
|Token Cost:||Tokens are available every day at just £ 1.20 each or ten for £10. Tokens are on sale at the Funfair entrance.|
|Location Info:||Mile End Park|
|No Pets Policy:||Irvin Leisure operates a strict NO PETS policy. No pets allowed inside the fair as our Insurance does not cover this.|