COVID-19 and your safety
Your safety is our number one priority,
- To save time please register here before you come or register when you arrive at the funfair.
- Please wear a mask before entry to the fair.
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres from people around you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser gel provided at stations around the fair.
- Thorough cleaning routines in place at this fair.
- For your safety and convenience you can now pay contactless on all rides, game stalls & food units or you can purchase tokens from the token booth.
FULL COVID-19 SAFETY
MEASURES ARE IN
PLACE AT THIS FAIR
PLEASE USE THE HAND SANITISER STATIONS SITUATED AROUND THE FAIR
1/2 Price Tokens Every Monday
1 Token = 60p
20 Tokens = £10
WITH YOUR SUPPORT!
A DONATION WILL BE MADE TO THE NHS!
|Dates:||Friday 1st July – Sunday 17th July|
|Times:||Friday 1st July: 3pm – 9:30pm|
|Saturday 2nd July: 1pm – 9:30pm|
|Sunday 3rd July: 1pm – 9pm|
|Monday 4th July: 3pm – 9pm (1/2 price rides)|
|Tuesday 5th July: CLOSED|
|Wednesday 6th July: CLOSED|
|Thursday 7th July: CLOSED|
|Friday 8th July: 3pm – 9:30pm|
|Saturday 9th July: 1pm – 9:30pm|
|Sunday 10th July: 1pm – 9pm (EID)|
|Monday 11th July: 3pm – 9pm (1/2 price rides)|
|Tuesday 12th July: CLOSED|
|Wednesday 13th July: CLOSED|
|Thursday 14th July: CLOSED|
|Friday 15th July: 3pm – 9:30pm|
|Saturday 16th July: 12noon – pm|
|Sunday 17th July: 1pm – 9pm|
To purchase your Tokens from the Token Booth you can use CASH or CARD, we would prefer you to use Contactless Payment where possible.
All rides and inflatables are Tokens ONLY or CONTACTLESS PAYMENT as NO CASH is accepted on these attractions.
|Token Cost:||Tokens are available every day at just £1.20 each or ten for £10. Tokens are on sale at the Funfair entrance.|
|Entry Fee:||JUST £2 Per Person (Must be paid Contactless) UNDER 3yrs NO CHARGE|
|Location Info:||Mile End Park|
|No Pets Policy:||Irvin Leisure operates a strict NO PETS policy. No pets allowed inside the fair as our Insurance does not cover this.|