COVID-19 and your safety
Your safety is our number one priority,
- To save time please register here before you come or register when you arrive at the funfair.
- Please wear a mask before entry to the fair.
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres from people around you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser gel provided at stations around the fair.
- Thorough cleaning routines in place at this fair.
- For your safety and convenience you can now pay contactless on all rides, game stalls & food units or you can purchase tokens from the token booth.
FULL COVID-19 SAFETY
MEASURES ARE IN
PLACE AT THIS FAIR
PLEASE USE THE HAND SANITISER STATIONS SITUATED AROUND THE FAIR
WITH YOUR SUPPORT!
A DONATION WILL BE MADE TO THE NHS.
|Dates:||Friday 22nd July – Mon 1st Aug 2022|
|Times:||Friday 22nd July: 3pm – 9pm|
|Saturday 23rd July: 2pm – 9pm|
|Sunday 24th July: 2pm – 8pm|
|Monday 25th July: 3pm – 9pm (1/2 Price Tokens)|
|Tuesday 26th July: CLOSED|
|Wednesday 27th July: CLOSED|
|Thursday 28th July: CLOSED|
|Friday 29th July: 3pm – 9pm|
|Saturday 30th July: 2pm – 9pm|
|Sunday 31st July: 2pm – 9pm|
|Monday 1st Aug: 3pm – 9pm (1/2 Price Tokens)|
To purchase your Tokens from the Token Booth you can use CASH or CARD, we would prefer you to use Contactless Payment where possible.
All rides and inflatables are Tokens ONLY or CONTACTLESS PAYMENT as NO CASH is accepted on these attractions.
|Token Cost:||Tokens are available every day at just £1.20 each or ten for £10. Tokens are on sale at the Funfair entrance.|
|Entry Fee:||JUST £2 Per Person (Must be paid Contactless) UNDER 3yrs NO CHARGE|
|Location Info:||Entrance by Anson Gate – Gladstone Park|
|No Pets Allowed:||Irvin Leisure operates a strict NO PETS policy. No pets allowed inside the fair as our Insurance does not cover this.|