COVID-19 and your safety
Your safety is our number one priority,
- To save time please register here before you come or register when you arrive at the funfair.
- Please wear a mask before entry to the fair.
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres from people around you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser gel provided at stations around the fair.
- Thorough cleaning routines in place at this fair.
- For your safety and convenience you can now pay contactless on all rides, game stalls & food units or you can purchase tokens from the token booth.
FULL COVID-19 SAFETY
MEASURES ARE IN
PLACE AT THIS FAIR
PLEASE USE THE HAND SANITISER STATIONS SITUATED AROUND THE FAIR
1/2 Price Tokens Every Weekday
1 Token = 60p
20 Tokens = £10
(Excludes Bank Holiday Monday and EID)
SATURDAY 15th MAY
50% off Ride Tokens
FOR NHS WORKERS*
*NHS ID REQUIRED
|Dates:||Monday 30th APRIL – Monday 17th MAY|
|Times:||Friday 30th April: 4pm – 10pm (1/2 price rides)|
|Saturday 1st May: 1pm – 10pm|
|Sunday 2nd May: 1pm – 10pm|
|Monday 3rd May (BANK HOLIDAY): 1pm – 10pm|
|Tuesday 4th May: CLOSED|
|Wednesday 5th May: CLOSED|
|Thursday 6th May: CLOSED|
|Friday 7th May: 4pm – 10pm (1/2 price rides)|
|Saturday 8th May: 1pm – 10pm|
|Sunday 9th May: 1pm – 10pm|
|Monday 10th May: 4pm – 10pm (1/2 price rides)|
|Tuesday 11th May: CLOSED|
|Wednesday 12th May: CLOSED|
|Thursday 13th May: (EID) 1pm – 10pm|
|Friday 14th May: 4pm – 10pm (1/2 price rides)|
|Saturday 15th May: 1pm – 10pm (50% off ride tokens for NHS workers)|
|Sunday 16th May: 1pm – 10pm|
|Monday 17th May: 4pm – 9pm (1/2 price rides)|
To purchase your Tokens from the Token Booth you can use CASH or CARD, we would prefer you to use Contactless Payment where possible.
All rides and inflatables are Tokens ONLY or CONTACTLESS PAYMENT as NO CASH is accepted on these attractions.
|Token Cost:||Tokens are available every day at just £1.20 each or ten for £10. Tokens are on sale at the Funfair entrance.|
|Location Info:||Crystal Palace Park|