COVID-19 and your safety
Your safety is our number one priority,
- To save time please register here before you come or register when you arrive at the funfair.
- Please wear a mask before entry to the fair.
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres from people around you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser gel provided at stations around the fair.
- Thorough cleaning routines in place at this fair.
- For your safety and convenience you can now pay contactless on all rides, game stalls & food units or you can purchase tokens from the token booth.
FULL COVID-19 SAFETY
MEASURES ARE IN
PLACE AT THIS FAIR
PLEASE USE THE HAND SANITISER STATIONS SITUATED AROUND THE FAIR
WITH YOUR SUPPORT!
A DONATION WILL BE MADE TO THE NHS!
|Dates:||Sat 12th Feb – Sun 20th Feb|
|Times:||Saturday 12th February: 12noon – 9pm|
|Sunday 13th February: 12noon – 9pm|
|Monday 14th February: 12noon – 9pm|
|Tuesday 15th February: 12noon – 9pm|
|Wednesday 16th February: 12noon – 9pm|
|Thursday 17th February: 12noon – 9pm|
|Friday 18th February: 12noon – 9pm|
|Saturday 19th February: 12noon – 9pm|
|Sunday 20th February: 12noon – 9pm|
To purchase your Tokens from the Token Booth you can use CASH or CARD, we would prefer you to use Contactless Payment where possible.
All rides and inflatables are Tokens ONLY or CONTACTLESS PAYMENT as NO CASH is accepted on these attractions.
|Token Cost:||Tokens are available every day at just £1.20 each or ten for £10. Tokens are on sale at the Funfair entrance.|
|Entry Fee:||JUST £2 Per Person (Must be paid Contactless) UNDER 3yrs NO CHARGE|
|Location Info:||Clapham Common|
|No Pets Policy:||Irvin Leisure operates a strict NO PETS policy. No pets allowed inside the fair as our Insurance does not cover this.|